Here at Chase Windows we are devoted to delivering the very best quality products and services to your customers. We are also proud to hold the title of the widest range of replacement window products in the South East. Amongst the brands we showcase, we’ve selected Masterframe Windows for all top-quality sash window replacement projects. Let us explain why we choose Masterframe every time!
As one of the UK’s leading specialists, Masterframe Windows provide high quality, custom made uPVC replacement sash windows. They excel at matching the original look and feel of old traditional timber sash windows in every single detail – even down to the original sash horns that give the sliding sash window its characteristic style.
All Masterframe Windows feature advanced locking systems. The Masterframe ‘Authentic’ Range comes with the Antique Brass locking cam, CC9 with single face fixed keep. Whereas the Masterframe ‘Vintage’ Range uses the Antique Brass locking Claw Cam, CC20. So whichever product you decide on, you’ll have ultimate peace of mind that your home is safe, secure and stylish.
Commitment to Quality
Celebrating their 25th year of manufacturing PVC-U sash windows, Masterframes’ professional accreditation memberships will assure you further of their exceptional standards (and ours!);
- The British Board of Agrément (BBA) – Recognised by building control, government departments, architects, local authorities, specifiers and industry insurers.
- ISO9001:2000 in place – The ISO 9000 family of quality management systems standards is designed to help organizations ensure that they meet your needs.
- Secured by Design (SBD) – The preferred standard that the police seek for enhanced security.
- British Fenestration Ratings Council (BFRC) – All of their windows are A rated as standard.
- Masterframe are recognised by the Energy Savings Trust as the first company to be recommended by them in the UK. The EST can only recommend the top 20% of highest performing companies.
- The Glass and Glazing Federation (GGF) – Their MD has served on the GGF main board and chaired the Home Improvement Executive, FENSA and the BFRC. This provides greater protection on a number of levels.
- com – Independent review website for the glazing industry.
- CE Marking – All Masterframe Windows have been CE marked since July 1st, 2013, indicating that their products are fully compliant with EU law.
- VEKA Approved Fabricator – Proves assurance that they supply the highest quality windows manufactured, audited on over 70 different factors to obtain their coveted Approved status.
- Made in the UK – Committed to selecting UK suppliers for their parts, components and machinery, Masterframe sash windows are manufactured at their factory in Essex and will continue to do so following the UK’s 2016 referendum decision to leave the EU.
Value for Money
Masterframe windows are industry leading, robust, and high-quality products at competitive prices. They offer a wide range of colours, foils, arches and paint finishes to meet your every requirement and home style.
Surpassing industry standards, all Masterframe Windows are glazed with energy efficient glass; System value: 1.5W/m2. Not only will this help to reduce your carbon footprint and energy bills, it also insulates against external noise whilst reducing condensation build up on the inside of the windows.
So if you’re looking for authentic reproduction of the highest quality, that remains faithful to traditional design, visit our showroom for further information and advice about the Masterframe Window range.