Sunflex manufacture quality slimline aluminium bi-folding and sliding patio doors to an extremely high standard, winning awards for their SF55 and SF75 models of bi-fold doors. Bi-fold doors are popular with owners of patios and external deck areas, which can be brought into instant use by simply sliding open the glass barrier, and stepping out. The large double or triple glazed panels will easily fold to one side allowing maximum access, and unobstructed views over the garden. Sunflex doors have a certified weather rating, which means the elements are kept at bay and the internal areas always stay clean, warm, and dry.
Strong premium grade aluminium frames, with their particularly slim profiles, are lightweight, durable, and exceptionally good looking. Especially when finished in the colour of your choice. Sunflex bi-fold doors are fitted with high level security locking systems, including multi-point locks and shootbolts fitted top and bottom. DDA compliant thresholds are recessed into the floor for safety and accessibility. Energy efficient glass is fitted as standard.
Features and specifications
SF55 bi-fold doors
- ‘Best Glazed Door winner 2015’.
- 55mm front to back creating an extra wide opening
- Accommodates glazing units of 24mm, 28mm, 30mm or 36mm.
- Integrated ventilation option with a full height tilt and turn
- Double glazed 1.0W/m2K centre pane U-Value = 1.6W/m2K.
- Triple glazed 0.7W/m2K centre pane U-Value = 1.3W/m2K.
- Panel widths up to 1200mm and 3500mm maximum panel height
- Choice of thresholds with a DDA compliant (Document M) flush track recessed
- Acoustic performance tested at Rw=36dB. Further upgrades available
- Resistance to wind load 1,600Pa (Class A4)
- Five-lever Euro profile cylinder complying with BIS and BS3621
- Top and bottom shootbolts, protected hinge pins, and internally glazed
- Energy efficient toughened safety glass
- Child safe Finger cushioning gasket
- Over 200 RAL colour finishes
SF75 bi-fold doors
- Thermal efficient 44mm multi-chambered thermal break for heat retention.
- Accommodates glazing units of 24mm, 28mm, 30mm or 48mm. Double glazed 1.0W/m2K centre pane U-Value = 1.4W/m2K.
- Triple glazed 0.5W/m2K centre pane U-Value = 0.9W/m2K.
- Panel widths up to 1100mm, maximum panel height for narrower panels 3500mm.
- Choice of thresholds with a low level track which is DDA compliant.
- Acoustic performance tested at Rw=36dB. Further upgrades available.
- Resistance to wind load 1,600Pa (Class A4).
- Five-lever Euro profile cylinder complying with BIS and BS3621.
- Top and bottom shootbolts, protected hinge pins, and internally glazed.
- Energy efficient toughened safety glass.
- Child safe Finger cushioning gasket.
- Over 200 RAL colour finishes.
For help and advice about Sunflex folding and sliding doors, visit our showroom.