the slimmest and neatest stack of bi-folding doors on the market
German engineered, aluminium bi-fold doors
Internal colours can be selected to match interior décor
Chase Window Company is proud to be associated with Sunflex, a leading manufacturer of high quality, German engineered, aluminium bi-fold doors. Award winning aluminium bi-fold doors from Sunflex are available to fit virtually any size aperture, and to suit any style of property. The SF55 and SF75 ranges include a multitude of features and unique specifications. The SF55 with its slim-line frame, winning best glazed door 2015, is reputed to be the slimmest and neatest stack of bi-folding doors on the market today.
The SF75 boasts the ultimate in thermal efficiency with the ability to glaze a 44mm triple glazed sealed unit into the system. A multi-chambered thermal break ensuring heat is retained inside the room comes as standard. This unique system accommodates optional glazing units of 24mm, 28mm, 30mm or 44mm. Both the SF55 and SF75 are available with options of double or triple glazed units subject to system choice. Sunflex aluminium bi-fold doors are available in panel widths up to 1200mm with 3500mm maximum panel height for narrower panels. There is also a choice of thresholds with DDA compliant low level tracks. Both Sunflex ranges offer exceptional glazed U values and acoustic performance.
Glass, safety and security features
- Multipoint locking system, and bottom shootbolt locking plus additional side locking point on lead door panels.
- Five-lever Euro profile cylinder complying with British Insurance Standards recommendations to BS3621.
- Internally glazed to prevent glass from being easily removed from the outside.
- Panels have hinge pins secured by internal grub screws ensuring they cannot be separated.
- Slim 8mm gaskets restricting the possibility of panels being levered open.
- Optional no key lock to the outside of the doors to deter potential intruders.
- Sunflex optional upgrade for top and bottom shootbolt allowing the locking system of one panel to be internally linked to the adjacent panel providing four locking bolts instead of two.
- Toughened safety glass is fitted as standard and can be upgraded to laminated security glass for those more vulnerable areas.
Sunflex aluminium bi-fold doors are available in over 200 vibrant or subtle colours, while texture is also an option with their DB703 specialist finish. Internal colours can be selected to match interior décor, whilst the exterior can be any colour to suit your requirements from any of the RAL colours available.
For help and advice about Sunflex aluminium bi-fold doors, visit our Hoddesdon showroom where you will find these products on display in our dedicated Sunflex area.
Chase Window Company have partnered Sunflex for over a decade so you can be assured of a perfect installation of their product to your property. Come and view first-hand the quality of these German systems and see if there meet with your specific requirements. A member of our team will be pleased to demonstrate the range to you. We are open 7 days a week and have ample off street parking.