CHANGES TO THE PRIVACY NOTICE & YOUR DUTY TO INFORM US OF CHANGES
This privacy notice was last updated on 22 May 2018
It is important that the information we hold for you is complete, correct and up to date. Please keep us informed of any updates to your personal data.
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data is collected in various forms:
- Using our online web contact forms
- Completing data collection forms in the showroom
- Collecting data from telephone enquiries
- Using our online quote generator platform
WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT
The following data is collected from you:
- Identity – first name, last name, title
- Contact – telephone, email, installation address, home address, company address
- Financial – card details when making card payments
- Marketing and Communications
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We process and store your information to:
- Provide quotes
- Provide services
- Process your order
- Take payments
- Manage our relationship with you
HOW LONG WE WILL USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will only retain personal data where necessary for the purposes we originally collected it for and including for legal, accounting and reporting purposes.
SHARING YOUR DATA
- We may also disclose information for legal reasons or to professionals should a dispute arise
We may monitor/record telephone calls to ensure that we carry out your instructions accurately, for training purposes and to improve our services.
IF YOU FAIL TO PROVIDE PERSONAL DATA
We need to collect personal data under the terms of our contract and in order to provide you with our services. If you fail to provide the necessary personal data to us we may have to cancel our contract with you. If this is the case, you will be notified at the time.
RIGHTS FOR INDIVIDUALS
You have a right to the following and may request information relating to the below rights using by telephone on 0208 366 6500 or email email@example.com
- Right of Access – you may obtain a copy of the data we hold for you
- Right to Rectification – update inaccurate data we hold for you
- Right to Erasure – you may request for your personal data to be erased from our systems. If you request this, we will do so as soon as possible. To allow us to keep the details of the products used on your contract for future service/guarantee requirements we will retain your name.
- Right to Restrict Processing
- Right to Data Portability
- Right to Object
We will respond to requests within 1 month of receipt