First impressions count and so Chase Windows offers a range of beautiful, elegant and stylish doors to grace the entrance to your home. The quality of the entrance door to your home can speak volumes about you and your personal tastes, and preferences. It’s also offers an opportunity for you to make a statement, offer a warm welcome, and show the outside world that you are serious about both style and security.
There are a number of factors, which should be considered before selecting an entrance door including:
- Aesthetics – The visual appearance of your entrance door might be the most important factor you will want to consider, and with so many options to choose from, it will eventually come down to your own personal taste and preference.
- Security – For many people the primary requirement of an entrance door is quite often security without compromising appearance. Doors supplied or manufactured by Chase Windows are all fitted with security in mind, and meet or exceed British Standards relating to the material used in the manufacturing process. Security locks and hinges are fitted as standard.
- Functionality – All our doors are designed with full functionality as you would expect. For example, ease of opening and closing via a range of optional classic or stylish handles. Locking and unlocking mechanisms that operate smoothly. Draught, dust and weather seals are fitted as standard to keep your home warm, clean and dry.
- Maintenance – Maintenance is a major consideration for many people. The majority of our doors need little more than an occasional wipe over with a damp cloth. Timber doors may require repainting or varnishing, on average every 8 years, but the big advantage here is a new looking door every time.
- Glass – Many doors offer the opportunity to include glass panes from fully glazed to half-clad, and small decorative panels. The inclusion of glass can make the entrance door much more appealing to the eye, and let some welcome light into the hallway. However, again it is a matter of personal choice.
- Material options – Entrance doors are available in timber, uPVC, Aluminium and composite materials.
For more information about our range of quality entrance doors and to view examples, visit our showroom.